Although the nursery isn't complete yet (and these days I wonder if it will EVER be done) I wanted to give you a sneak peak at what I've been working on. It all started with these three fabrics. It actually started with about 12 swatches of fabric and after a lot of deliberation and input from my sewing friends, I decided on the three main fabrics above. I was drawn to the soft sherbet orange and the shades of baby pink and bold fuchsia.
With my color pallet chosen, I started designing the bedding and found a seamstress in the area to create the custom dust ruffle and bumper. I'm not sure about the boa, I admit it just may be over the top. I love the ruffles, it's so feminine and I find the pattern modern not baby-ish.