- I love you for keeping your commitments.
- Holding my hand at the Farmers Market.
- Opening my door for me like a gentleman.
- Holding your own while being ambushed at Brix.
- Trusting me to go into your e-mail.
Matthew West, "Strong Enough"
You must, You must think I'm strong
To give me what I'm going through
Well forgive me
Forgive me if I'm wrong
But this looks like more than I can do
On my own
I know I'm not strong enough to be
Everything that I'm supposed to be
I give up
I'm not strong enough
Hands of mercy won't you cover me
Lord right now I'm asking you to be
For the both of us
Well, maybe, maybe that's the point
To reach the point of giving up
Cause when I'm finally
Finally at rock bottom
Well, that's when I start looking up
And reaching out
Cause I'm broken
Down to nothing
But I'm still holding on to the one thing
You are God
and You are strong
When I am weak
I can do all things
Through Christ who gives me strength
And I don't have to be